- Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
- Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
- Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
- Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
- Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
- Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
- Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
- Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
- Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
- Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
- Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
- Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
- Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
- If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
- Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
- Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
- Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
- Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.