Are you the SAT because I’d do you for 3 hours and 45 minutes with a 10 minute break halfway through for snacks, and then I can stare at you for like 10 minutes and think ‘wow, I hope I don’t ruin this.’
This is an apology letter to the both of us for how long it took me to let things go.
- I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
- I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
- I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
- Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
- When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
- I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
- I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
- I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
- There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
- If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
at some point you gotta pick your head up and stop crying over the same boy
nigga if a girl wants to talk to you every minute of the day, wants to talk on the phone to hear your voice, wants you to send her pictures because she likes seeing your face, wants to introduce you to her friends and family, willing to travel distance for you, wants to smother you with affection, waits for you no matter how long, sticks by your side no matter how much wrong you’ve done
like dude she fucking loves you man dont fucking waste a good girl like that